Wednesday 17 August 2011

Oh Man!


Thanks to my friend Deb who shared this clip on Facebook - and now I just have to listen to it because it puts me in such a sunny mood. It sounds like a big band. I like that. Yep. I really do.

I'm heading to Auckland in a couple of weeks - for work - if you've got the heads up on Auckland - let me know. Apparently I need a North Face jacket because it's so blinking freezing, and I'm not prepared!

In other ground breaking news, I've not had an alcoholic beverage pass my lips since July. This is my 17th day of no-alcohol. Go me! (And go Matt too, because we're doing it together).

Have you found any new music lately?

1 comment:

mybeardedpigeon@gmail.com said...

No new music however I read sweet poison and have not eaten sugar for 17 days. No one is more shocked than me.