Friday 8 June 2012

Fashion Friday:: Jubilee


Darlings. It has been a whole week since our Fashion Friday extravaganza, and what have I to show for it?

Two piddly photos.

I will work harder next week. Promise.

This week has been so cold, so-so chilly I have literally worn whatever I could grab and throw on. Our bedroom is like a freezer-room. This method of dressing has resulted in some unusual outfits.

So here I am, Jubilee stylie. Fur coat (that looks like I skinned the corgis), I  borrowed Tiny's crown, and they're my sunglasses. I'm like some 70s style queen from some random little island that no one's ever heard of.

Next week's theme: The Love Boat. Come hell or high water sporting some flicks.

4 comments:

Marian Hazel said...

I can count on you for a laugh. Love the corgi coat.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Great blog I've stumbled across here...

Mrs Sabbatical said...

Looking gaaaaawjaaarse Your Maj. Am looking forward to next weeks theme..... I'm thinking I will Julie, "your cruise Director" x

Anonymous said...

Only just finished this fashion assignment today. The dog ate my homework...sorry miss
http://mrsmooreis40.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/putting-the-russian-peasant-back-into-the-jubilee/