Monday 14 January 2013

Golden Globes::Amy Adams, Anne Hathaway, Ariel Winter, J-Lo

When you've got a knock out figure like that - well you want to show it off. But I just can't help but feel like we've done nude frocks. And fishtails. Like I need a new silhouette - and a new hue. But onto the positives. Amy looks stellar. Old school glamour, love the finger curls, the girl is sublime. 

This kind of makes me think of mother-of-the-bride. Or when you see those movies and people are in full casts. And I'm not sure that's something I want to see on the red carpet, Chanel or not. Anne Hathaway is a beautiful young woman. And yes, she does look beautiful, but, if *I* was her stylist, I think I would have gone for something younger and more fun. Which is probably why I am not Anne's stylist. 

 Crikey. I love this. Age-appropriate, pretty, feminine and stylish. Although I think it looks not quite dressy enough (probably skirt length), I do love this fresh look - and the fact she's not lamb dressed as mutton.
Oh. My. Goodness. I think we get the message J-Lo. You have a banging body and you want the world to know. Pretty sure we all got the message

1 comment:

Cat_BeLoverly said...

Your awards dress commentary is ALWAYS a highlight for me. I quite like Ann's dress though x