Monday 3 March 2014

Oscars 2014:: Meryl Streep, Viola Davis, Sally Hawkins, Penelope Cruz, Michael Fassbender

Meryl Streep looks pretty darn banging. And once you've finished watching the Oscars, she does table service too. Cocktail anyone? 
I say yes to jewel like tones. I say yes to this form-fitting frock - that flares at just the right spot. Viola Davis, I do love this - and I would have loved it even more with a jolly big Harry Winston necklace. If that fails, well Lovisa never did me wrong.
Sally Hawkins was fabulous in Blue Jasmine - and she's fabulous on the red carpet. This is another of my favourite looks. Well played Sal, well played.  
 Long time no see Penelope, and my goodness girlfriend, I am so glad you are back. You did not disappoint. Part-time Grecian goddess, full-time awesome. I love this. 
I did initially think this was Fassbender's wife. And it reminded me of a time I was on the door at a celeb event greeting guests. A well known cricketer came in with his mum. I thought how nice it was to bring your mum to an outing. A few hours later my brother-in-law thankfully corrected me - informing me it was his wife - NOT his mum, before I  could tell said cricketer how nice it was. PHEW. Anyway, this is Michael Fassbender. And this really is his mum. 

No comments: