Tuesday 21 October 2014

Day 21:: Fifties. My Favourite (Boden Clothing)


While I'm getting frocked up every morning, I wonder - is anyone going to sponsor me today?

Every day I hope I have reminded people why I am doing it. 

The frocks are fun. But the crux of it is ovarian cancer. The silent killer. The cancer that has no early detection test. 

If you'd like to be part of finding a cure, I'd really love you to sponsor me today. 

Every dollar counts - and any donation over $2 is tax deductible. Big, small, no matter what size, it all goes towards the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. Forgo a coffee for a day and donate that money to Frocktober? Go on. Your ovaries need you. 

Today's frock is from Boden. Holy toledo. It's one of my favourites. Such a gorgeous fifties inspired cut, and that print just thrills me! Plus it's in cotton sateen, so the fall and drape is really, really pretty. 

I wore it today with flats, but I've tried it on with heels and that looks HOT. 

I curled my hair, added a snood, did my winged eyeliner and have decided that fifties is my era. I love fifties. However, the time required to maintain this look? Yowsers. Betty Draper must have had a lot of spare time on her hands. 

Admittedly, the more I do this beauty regime, the quicker I get. So I guess that's going for it!


Dress: Amy dress from Boden Clothing 

No comments: