Monday 20 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Beauty Favourites


Given I've documented everything I've worn this month, it's meant I've had to dedicate myself to a pretty rigorous beauty regime. 

Say it ain't so! 

It is so, I need to get my face ready for the camera people!

Today I'm sharing three of my favourites that have helped me combat fatigue - or at least make it look that way!

1. Kosmea Facial Cleansing Wipes:: These are pretty well my favourite thing at the moment. At the end of the day, to get rid of the liquid eye-liner, foundation, everything I've layered on my face, these wipes are gentle, and cleanse your face in a wipe. I pretty well want to marry them. Plus they smell like rosewater, and rosewater is my all-time favourite smell. 

2. Bloom Cosmetics Full & Flirty Mascara:: I love thick looking, dark lashes, and this does just that. No flaking, no itching, instead just full, luscious lashes. Plus the brush ensures there's no clumping. 

3. Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream:: A colour-correcting cream that combines camouflaging capabilities with a super dewy finish. It's hydrating, contains SPF 30, and just between you and me, I've been using this UNDER my regular foundation for a flawless finish. But you could wear just a moisturiser and this and be incredibly happy. 


What's the beauty product you couldn't live without?

2 comments:

Qew Druett said...

Oooh must try these wipes. I'm obsessed with the Dermalogica primer & Moo Goo sunscreen. Hello Spring skincare xx

Lexi Kentmann said...

I am obsessed with the Dermalogica primer too. That velvety finish, the glow - nothing beats that primer. I like wearing it during the day with no foundation either. SO GOOD. Will check out the MG sunscreen. I use lots of Moo Goo, so keen to check it out homegirl!