Monday 20 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Day 20 - An Homage to Barbara Cartland


So I didn't reach my $6k milestone, and I'd promised Iris Apfel if I did. So I didn't do it. I didn't commit to Iris. 

Instead here's my modern-day homage to the Duchess of Pink - Barbara Cartland. And if you're like my colleagues and have no idea who I am referring to - google is now your best friend and quit making me feel ancient.

By the way, in case you thought I just dressed up for my photo and then ditched the garb - I don't. My beautiful colleague and friend Em photographed me in the wild, sitting at my desk typing. I go to work in my outfits. All day. And go to lunch. And anywhere I have to go. 

How's that for commitment to slaying ovarian cancer

It's day 20 which means there are just 11 days left to go.

Are there any special celebrity requests? 

Is there something you'd like me to do that will tip you over the edge? 

Go on. It's tax deductible. Donate today and you can put in a special request. All special requests will be considered dutifully. 

Hit here. Save our ovaries. 



Dress: Vintage
Coat: Vintage

No comments: