Wednesday 22 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Day 22 - Vintage, Zesty and Brief. Just the way you like it.


Today is day 22! Only nine days to go! Nine days until Frocktober is done and dusted for the year, and I will stop banging on about ovarian cancer. 

Or will I?

I know a full tilt month is pretty heavy handed. But heck, it's totally worth it. I get to raise money for a cause I am passionate about - and I get to spread awareness of this terrible, silent disease. It's pretty important. 

So what can you do right this minute? 

Share it on your own social media feeds. One Australian woman every 10 hours - that's a huge, staggering figure. 

You can donate. ANY size donation is amazing. And $2 from everyone that follows me on social would well and truly help me reach my target. 

I just really, really want you to help me reach my target. I work really bloody hard ALL MONTH to spread the word. And it's tax deductible. 

I'm passionate about this because it's important. Women are important. Gynaecological cancers are the pits. Any cancer is the pits. You know it. I know it. We all know it. So let's kick it. 

Donate now. Please!





Dress: Vintage Simona 

No comments: