Tuesday 7 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Day 7 - Punchy and Pretty (Nancybird)


Back to work today - Tuesday really interrupted my long weekend. 

I've reached $2.7k today in my fundraising - but I still have a way to go until I hit $10k! Please sponsor me today. Any amount is amazing - it all adds up - all money raised goes to the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.

You can sponsor me here

To continue on our merry way, today was a beautiful, breezy Nancybird Olive dress - digital printed silk, in the most vivid hues. This is SUCH a great frock that you can literally toss on and just accessorise with a red lip. So easy and elegant. 

AND it has pockets! Who doesn't love a frock with pockets?! No one, that's who! 




Just one more to show you the vibrancy of the print. Incredible. 


Dress: Nancybird Olive dress - Anemone 

1 comment:

Catherine Alekna said...

Fabulous!!!! Is it just me or do you suddenly look all fresh faced early 20s like? Omg is this dress the fountain of youth?