Friday 17 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Very Vintage-y (Lazybones)


So Spring decided to revert back to Winter, and things are what I'd call - chilly. I brought out my velvet bolero that I wore for my wedding, and worked it back with the Lara frock from Lazybones

The print (Sorrento) is so, so lovely - vintage inspired, and the cut suits me to a tee, A-line delights. You can never go wrong! 

I carefully coiffed my hair into pin curls, donned a snood, some red lips and an oversized flower that Nan from Rummage made many years ago (still a favourite). 

Et voila! 

Many thanks to every single one of my frocking sponsors. You really know how to make a grown woman cry. 

If you've been thinking about sponsoring, every single dollar counts, so if it's small, medium or large - it all goes to kicking ovarian cancer's ass. 





Dress: Lara dress in Sorrento by Lazybones

No comments: