Friday 12 June 2015

Hot boots for cold days



Lately I have had trouble getting out of bed in the morning. 

This is to do with the fact our house is colder than an icebox, and I can't bare to get dressed because my pyjamas, doona, blankets, flannel sheets and all the other layers I've piled on are too snuggly. 

So I've tricked myself. I've bought a couple of new pieces of clothing, and they're enough to motivate me to get out of bed and hurriedly get dressed. 

But the totality of it is - I actually have to know in my head what I am going to wear - from top to toe, every piece, before I will peel back those bedcovers. 

It's sad, I know. 

But I found these Ziera boots - and my goodness! As a big footed babe, these are the bomb!! As I've talked about previously, it's not easy having large feet as a woman, so the Ziera range is genuinely one I love checking out each season. And this post isn't even sponsored. 

The Lana boots are super cute with long skirts, or fitted pants and feel just as comfortable. Such a cute, cool ankle boot that will work hard in your wardrobe, these are high on my 'wanted' list. (as seen in top image)



I am crushing hard on this biker style boot with attitude. They push all the kick-ass style buttons for cool street-style with the ultimate comfort. I am digging on the versatility of these boots, Riley has some serious cred. 

Basically, there's not a boot I don't love this season. These Liza boots bring old-school back with style. I love the detail of the laces, that soft grey colour adds some extra interest. As someone with a long, narrow foot, I do love a lace-up so I can get a firmer fit. Call me old fashioned, but that's the way I like to wear my footwear. Comfortable, stylish and on-trend.


2 comments:

Anna said...

too funny, i just ordered the black waxy Lana boots today, size 43 thank you very much :)

Cathie said...

Lana & Liza, CUTE!