Friday 2 October 2015

Frocktober 2015: Day 2 - In the kitsch-en with Julia Child




Day 2 of Frocktober and I had to pull out the big guns. And when I say guns I mean whisk. 

I've gone all Julia Child and being the big boss of the big soufflé, in the kitchen and wreaking havoc. 

Or we could take on the title for World Champion of Omelettes. YOU DECIDE! 

Today's ensemble comprises: 
1 x vintage frock that I sourced at a local op shop - Instagrammed, and everyone rejected it. Everyone except me. It's actually a good one, handmade and great colours! 
1 x vintage apron - and the palette keys into the dress - winning!
1 x vintage silk scarf - sourced at a local flea market
1 x button badge made by the one and only Lulu Lucky
Shoes by J Crew
Please note: blonde wig previously used for: Betty Draper and many other characters. I'm sure it will come out again before the month is out. 

Sponsor me today and help fund research into an early detection test for ovarian cancer. A pap smear does not detect ovarian cancer. 


No comments: